Incompetence does not even begin to describe these morons (owners and especially the installer).

Keystone Window of Philadelphia (Hatfield, PA) should NOT be one your list of places to get a referral from and certainly do not have the perform an "work" for you.

Avoid Keystone Window of Philadelphia (Hatfield, PA) at all costs. Don't get suckered in by their pricing or "commitment to quality work", shop around and find a reputable and knowledgeable window and door installation company. A quick Google search will help you find a company that actually knows what they are doing.

inability

failure

flaw

imperfection

incompetence

incompetency

ineptitude

ineptness

Had an Experience with Keystone Window?

Comments

Elkins Park, Pennsylvania, United States #779472

As the owner of Keystone Window, we prefer not to comment from such criticism by a jealous competitor.This industry is full of these kinds of people and companies.

A real customer complaint would post their name and address so we could correct any issues.

Believe maybe 50% of what u read from these unaudited sites.Thank you, Rob Mato

Otis Elevator - OTIS THE WORST COMPANY FOR ESCALATORS/LIFT Otis Elevator "Otis is the worst escalators Company.I am using this lift for last 1 year and believe me it is so unreliable that it may stop working any time.It get hanged..." Read more Flos sells substandard products at high prices Flos "In summary, my experience with Flos lighting products leads me to conclude that Flos sells substandard products that are promoted by marketing hype and refuses to honor the warranty when..." Read more Eagle Carports - Angry at Eagle carport!!!! Eagle Carports "I have filed a review then a complaint with the BBB against Eagle carports Mount Airy. They have an A* rating!!!! They somehow have more customers writing positive reviews than..." Read more Eagle Carports - Garage Construction Review from Westcliffe, Colorado Eagle Carports "Maybe the previous complaints are because of the plant they came from. North Carolina. Our garage was just put in yesterday. The customer service was fantastic and the garage..." Read more Discountmugs - Terrible Company!!! Discountmugs "If I could give negative stars, I would! This company took 8 days to make our 40 wine glasses, 36 coffee mugs and 50 coasters. Then another 6 days for..." Read more McGeorges RV - Poor quality repair and didn't care McGeorges RV "Took RV to get roof inspected cleaned and sealed to look like the picture behind the counter. After taking 2 more weeks to get to it than quoted, they left..." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty unit bad customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more Horrible Rooms to Go Rooms To Go "We have been long time Rooms to Go customers. This has been the WORST experience that we have ever had with this company. June 21 we had a bed and..." Read more