Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Incompetence does not even begin to describe these morons (owners and especially the installer).

Keystone Window of Philadelphia (Hatfield, PA) should NOT be one your list of places to get a referral from and certainly do not have the perform an "work" for you.

Avoid Keystone Window of Philadelphia (Hatfield, PA) at all costs. Don't get suckered in by their pricing or "commitment to quality work", shop around and find a reputable and knowledgeable window and door installation company. A quick Google search will help you find a company that actually knows what they are doing.

inability

failure

flaw

imperfection

incompetence

incompetency

ineptitude

ineptness

Had an Experience with Keystone Window?

Comments

Rob Mato
Elkins Park, Pennsylvania, United States #779472

As the owner of Keystone Window, we prefer not to comment from such criticism by a jealous competitor.This industry is full of these kinds of people and companies.

A real customer complaint would post their name and address so we could correct any issues.

Believe maybe 50% of what u read from these unaudited sites.Thank you, Rob Mato

Eagle Carports...SUCK Eagle Carports "Horrible experience! Trash left behind and a broken window hidden behind one of our trailers. I refuse to pick up after the "techs" again. I notified the company and they..." Read more Eagle Carports - Angry at Eagle carport!!!! Eagle Carports "I have filed a review then a complaint with the BBB against Eagle carports Mount Airy. They have an A* rating!!!! They somehow have more customers writing positive reviews than..." Read more Eagle Carports - The 45 day Eagle Carport Eagle Carports "Ordered the carport as a Christmas present, the product arrive within the 2-4 week time frame. Thought I had a certified product, 20psf/110mph etc. On 1/9/2017 we had a major..." Read more Countryside Fence - Lonnie Curtis Via Countryside Fence "I am writing this to hopefully save someone time and money dealing with these scammers. I hired a guy named David Carter for a fence that I needed put up..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent - Rental nightmare! American Homes 4 Rent "We have dealt with roaches immediately after moving into the house, they also sent out a crappy contractor to repair some plumbing, flooded our house, then proceeded to tell us..." Read more Jerrys Service Center - Jerry's service (*** job) center Jerrys Service Center "Do not trust this man he talks a big talk and makes promises he can't keep. I was t boned in a crewcab truck by an uninsured driver. I took..." Read more DOES BANK OF AMERICA RECEIVE $$ REFERRALS FROM BOOSTABILITY Bank Of America "VERY FEW BUSINESS CEO COULD COME WITH ONE SINGLE REASON WHY BANK OF AMERICA WOULD ALLOW BOOSTABILITY A COMPANY FRANKLY LESS THAN ONE PERCENT OF FLORIDA BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBERS EVER..." Read more Terry Vaughn Rv - Stay far away Terry Vaughn Rv "Bought a new 2016 Avenger FBI and paid cash for it. Turns out to be a piece of junk. Walls coming loose on the inside, leaks due to (in the..." Read more